DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR AN EMPLOYER WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, OFFERS INCENTIVES, BENEFITS, ONGOING PAID TRAINING?
Then come work for Home Instead Senior Care in Sarasota and join our team! You will enhance the lives of seniors in our community and enable them to live at home for as long as possible! Share your special gifts of caring with those who need you! Join us and make a difference!
STARTING AT $12.00/HOUR. Shifts can range between 3 and 12 hours, and can be during the day or overnight. You can work as little as 15 hours and up to 40 hours per week. We will accommodate your availability!
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Client transportation
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Assist clients with ADLs (activities of daily living) such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Successful applicants must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
and click on the Careers button at the top. You are also welcome to come to our offices to apply in person at 339 Interstate Blvd, Sarasota, FL.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.