To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coshocton, OH 43812
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shift Manager Cold Rolling
AK Steel • Coshocton, OH
Posted 2 months ago
AK Steel has an immediate opportunity for a Shift Manager in the Cold Rolling Department at our Coshocton Works facility. The Shift Manager Cold Rolling will be responsible for providing daily work direction to hourly employees to ensure that safety, quality, environmental and productivity objectives are met or exceeded. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment with complex operations.
- Administration of company policies and procedures
- Supervise and provide work direction to hourly bargaining unit employees
- Participate and implement the safety program goals to ensure a safe work environment by conducting safety contacts, observations, meetings, and audits
- Adhere to the Quality Policy to promote continuous improvement of our products, processes and services
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, controlling, and assignment of priorities
- Maintain effective and consistent work performance, even under uncertain or unstructured conditions in the face of stress
- Identify basic problem(s), gather the appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner
- Make decisions with a clear business focus on safety, quality, environmental, and productivity
- Assist in the development, review, and update of JHSA's (Job Safety and Health Analysis) to eliminate safety hazards and QSOP’s (Quality Standard Operating Procedures)
- Previous supervisory and/or co-op experience in an industrial or related environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in technical, engineering, or business discipline is preferred
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends
- Challenging work
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Management incentive program
- Tuition reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.