To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
American Home Shield • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures accounts payable department, including internal customer support and external vendor relations. Proactively works with and supports all BSC and Business Units to ensure all tasks related to Accounts Payable are performed in an accurate and timely fashion and with adherence to the company's internal policies and controls.
- Perform all tasks related to Accounts Payable to include one or more of the following: standard and non-standard invoice processing (non-purchase order, two-way and three-way match , and spreadsheet uploads) in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Responsible for direct and proactive communication and follow-up with internal and external customers.
- Provides excellent customer service by building and maintaining relationships, supporting and interacting with various levels of management within a wide range of corporate and BU departments to ensure high customer service levels both internally and externally.
- Review and Audit vendor statements.
- Enforces Frontdoor and department policies in accordance with corporate governance and commitment authority guidelines; facilities compliance while remaining customer centric.
- Responsible for handling Accounts Payable related tasks for all acquisitions and other confidential information.
- Assists in gathering information for various audits both internal and external auditors.
- Performs duties and supports special projects as directed and requested by manager/director.
- AA in Business Administration/Accounting, and/or 3- 5+ years related experience accounts payable
- Procure to Pay (P2P) or Accounts Payable Certification by an accredited organization is highly preferred
- Experience using JD Edwards or comparable ERP systems
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience using e-invoicing and/or automated invoice approval workflow systems preferred