In support of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician II executes facilities maintenance workflow as prompted by the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and provides general maintenance around the facility.Your Responsibilities:
- Complete tasks as they are generated by CMMS
- Prioritize maintenance tasks to ensure efficient facilities management.
- Provide a wide range of repair tasks around the facility.
- Maintain preventive maintenance throughout the facility.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with Service Suppliers.
- Assist with office moves, company events and various construction projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean facility, including working with janitorial services to ensure optimal services.
- Understand organization's goals and objectives.
- Stay up to date on industry standards, trends and developments.
- Make timely and ethical decisions both systematically and under pressure.
- Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
- HVAC Training preferred
- Basic proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CMMS system, a plus.
- HVAC/Mechanical/Electrical experience.
- At least 5 years' experience in a maintenance capacity.
- Experience in a high pace, deadline driven environment.
- Strong commitment to customer service essential.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.