Information Security Engineer
Global FinTech team looking to add an Information Security Engineer to the team of 10 Engineers and Analyst. You will have direct lines of exposure to key decision makers and see the impact your work as you mitigate risk. The Security Engineer with perform vulnerability and security assessments and perform intrusion and breach detection.
This is a Full Time, Permanent role in Austin, Texas.
What we look for:
- 5+ Years background in Security Engineering role
- Deep knowledge of SIEM monitoring systems, user behavior and entity monitoring
- Security automation
- Network flow tools and understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Knowledge of emerging threats within the financial sector
- Vulnerability management, anti-malware, and intrusion prevention
Work hard, play hard company! They provide breakfast and lunch daily along with laundry service, an onsite gym and Pilates classes with a relaxed work environment. If you are a motivated, self-starting, Information Security Engineer looking to make a move, please apply with an updated resume and contact information to learn more about this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*5+ Years background in Security Engineering role
•Deep knowledge of SIEM monitoring systems, user behavior and entity monitoring
•Network flow tools and understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model
•Knowledge of emerging threats within the financial sector
•Vulnerability management, anti-malware, and intrusion prevention
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure