To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toa Alta, PR 00953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Software Engineer
Multivision Inc. • Toa Alta, PR
Posted 27 days ago
Revature has partnered with a Fortune 500 company in Puerto Rico to find and develop a strong team of 20 Entry Level Software Engineers to work on next gen software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious recent college graduate with a Computer Science (or related) degree.
If you are hired, you will begin your journey with a 10-12 week paid training program in either Reston or Tamp, FL, that will teach you how to apply the academic theories you learned around programming to the technologies that leading corporations are looking for today. You are paid during training as well as provided with housing and relocation assistance. Once training is complete, you will return to Puerto Rico to put your skills to work at one of the most prestigious organizations in the country.
Revature was recently named as one of the “8 Cool Companies to Apply to in 2018 With Awesome Benefits” by Glassdoor
Join us and be part of the next generation of Software Engineers.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering, Gaming and STEM majors)
- Exposure to one of the following Object Oriented Programming Languages:
- Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relocate anywhere within the US
- Eligible to work in the US on permanent basis
- Ability to relocate to a Revature training center during the duration of your paid training period (10-12 weeks).
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Industry Certifications
- 10-12 weeks of enterprise level development training
- Life Insurance Policy
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire Revature career.
- Experience with one of the world’s most largest and most reputable companies in the US
We encourage underrepresented communities, first generation college graduates, women, veterans, LGBTQ or under-resourced to apply. Our program, employment and compensation policies are non discriminatory in regards to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Apply Today. Interviews are going on now.