We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented candidate to serve as a Coordinator for senior executives in our commercial sales group. In this position, you will support a team of sales leaders, playing a key role in streamlining sales process and workflow as the link between various departments, employees, and vendors. You will serve an important role internally as a liaison, information resource and key point of contact for internal scheduling and operational support.
This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Oversee and manage the calendars and schedules for several sales leaders; organize, troubleshoot, serve as gatekeeper and make decisions as it relates to business priorities and time availability
- Own logistics for internal meetings including communicating an agenda and defining goals
- Prepare background material and market research in preparation for client meetings and appointments
- Assist in the coordination, logistics, and fulfillment of special projects for SVP/VP and department
- Aid in booking travel and maintaining expenses for senior leadership
- Support the planning and coordination of department trainings and events
- Navigate daily set of deadlines and changing priorities
- Perform general administrative duties and clerical tasks to ensure organizational efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic level of proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in an office setting
- Related experience in a professional setting
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external constituencies
- Ability to provide objective upward feedback to managers
- Proven experience handling confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, poise and judgment
Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Entry Level, Coordinator, Sales, Solutions, Washington, DC