Job ID: CEP003849About Us
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way
and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Through strong leadership and comprehension of the true needs and expectations of the customer, the Marketing Manager, POL/Alternate Site will develop, manage and execute a compelling marketing strategy that aligns with organizational objectives to meet/exceed business revenue/margin goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deliver and execute upon strategic marketing plan:
• Develop commercial strategy and marketing plans for POL/Alternate Site segments
• Support Strat Plan development and OpEx planning
• Coordinate and prioritize Marketing programs and deliverables
• Monitor market data to identify North America market trends and opportunities
Drive awareness and demand for Cepheid products and services:
• Plan and deliver advertising and promotional materials, including print and on-line media
• Drive tradeshow attendance and leads (planning, activities, collateral, etc.)
• Deliver webinars and expand Cepheid Speakers Bureau
• Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders
• Develop content for outbound digital marketing campaigns
• Deliver content via digital marketing channels
• Implement marketing and commercial product launch and support plans for US IVD roll out
Achieve business objectives and revenue targets:
• Identify customer personas, map the customer buying process, and develop campaigns
• Drive lead generation and acceleration of opportunities into the sales funnel
• Map marketing/sales collateral to Marketing/Sales Funnel stages
• Support sales enablement and training initiatives
• Deliver weekly sales communications and updates
Education or Experience (in years):
• Bachelor’s degree, preference for marketing, business or communications
• 8+ years experience in Marketing in the medical or diagnostic industries
Knowledge and skills:
• Demonstrates knowledge of products and markets
• Communicates effectively and strong team player/collaborator with various internal constituent, customers and other stakeholders
• Excellent presentation skills; ability to multi-task across broad number of products and disease states
• Lead generation and management experience is preferred
• Established experience in creative product branding and marketing across lab, clinical/healthcare provider, and patient segments
• Demonstrated experience of translating science into marketing messages is required
• Tactical thinking and in depth understanding of the current market environment is a requirement
• Experience working directly with thought leaders and KOLs in relevant areas is required
• Must be able to sit for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
• Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
• Experience leading / interacting with distribution / OEM partners in matters related to sales, product, promotion, finance, pricing, operations, service, advertising and marketing strategies.
• Experience with one or more of the following healthcare segments: Small to mid-size Hospitals, physician offices and alternate care settings.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.