What you'll do...
Joining us as an Associate Team Leader, you'll support a single retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax office.
Helping others is what we do best at H&R Block, which means you'll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. You won't prepare taxes in this role, so prior tax preparation experience is not required. You will be a vital part of the team to deliver on our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in early December as you ramp up for the busy tax season and transition to a full-time schedule from January through April.
Day to day, you'll...
* Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of H&R Block
* Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
* Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
* Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
* Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
* Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
* Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to office associates
What you'll bring to the team...
* Prior experience working in customer service or similar role
* Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage day-to-day office operations
* Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
* Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win attitude
* Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and flexibility based on business needs
* High school diploma / equivalent or higher
- Business Requirements
- Customer Service
- Managing Client Expectations
- Microsoft Office