Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation’s most spectacular scenery.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab is seeking a Part time Therapeutic Activities/Concierge Coordinator to join our team!
The Activities Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the implementation of a Therapeutic Recreation Program. Works to enhance the patient experience through the use of Therapeutic Recreation. Participates in the design and the ongoing evaluation process of the program. Completes daily assignment of patient activity, planning activities and required documentation or coordination of patient activities and general cleaning duties. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
The Concierge Coordinator is responsible for providing non-medical guidance and assistance to patients and families. Acts as a communication liaison, to hear and understand a patient’s individual needs, desires, and concerns. Guides and connects the patient and family to a range of non-medical services, amenities, and information that can support effective healing and ensure a positive patient care experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience leading rehabilitation and recreation groups required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in customer service or hospitality related field required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in Therapeutic Recreation, Recreation or related psychosocial field preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute or rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in training or communications field preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital!