To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
- Phone: 972-518-2500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Medical Bill Review Analyst
Volt • Irving, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Medical Bill Review Specialist
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking an experience Workers Compensation Medical Bill Review Specialist to join our client's growing team located in Irving, TX. This a Direct Placement opportunity.
- Review Texas workers compensation medical bills, and MFDR (Medical Dispute Fee Resolution)
- Reprice Medical Bills to Texas Workers Compensation Fee Schedule and PPO Network. Insure accurate of review of Medical Bills.
- Interact with clients (internal and external) as necessary, answering questions or researching for answers.
- Interact with Texas Department of Insurance (Or other states Insurance Departments) or Division of Workers Compensation on issues as necessary.
- Interact with Bill Review Software vendor (Mitchell International) as necessary
- Must be an Expert in Texas or Florida Workers' Compensation Rules and Regulations
- Texas or Florida Insurance Code. CPT Coding, ICD-9 coding, Medical Bill Review
- Multi-State Workers Compensation Knowledge will a plus
- Texas or Florida Fee Schedule experience,
- Must have knowledge of Workers Compensation Rules and Regulations in Texas or Florida.
If you meet our client's requirements, and you are an expert in Workers Compensation, Volt would like to hear from you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer!