To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL 36602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Environmental Scientist/Project Manager/Mobile/DR
Tetra Tech • Mobile, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Are you a leader who likes to see the results of careful planning, direction and business development? Do you like to direct the technical efforts of other scientists, risk assessors, database managers, engineers, and subcontractors?
If you are all the above and experienced in managing and performing Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), investigations, remediation and other types of environmental projects and are highly motivated, customer focused, and work well in a professional and team-oriented environment, we are looking for you!
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 17,000 employees, 400 offices worldwide and $2.8 billion revenue in 2017, Tetra Tech strives to improve the quality of life through innovative, sustainable solutions that help our clients reach their goals for water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and resource management projects. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Perform small and large environmental projects;
- Assist with establishing scopes of work, budgets, and schedules; supervising and directing subcontractors including drillers, laboratories, and others;
- Perform hydrogeological investigations and remediation projects;
- Perform field testing, sampling, and investigative fieldwork;
- Plan and conduct aquifer testing in the field (pump tests, slug, tests, etc.);
- Create hydrogeological models, potentiometric maps, and isoconcentration maps;
- Assume field supervisor role for complex investigations/projects;
- Support and perform project fieldwork as required;
- Assume supporting roles in proposals and marketing;
- Communicate environmental issues to senior managers and clients;
- Prepare written reports, accurately describing assessment and investigative findings;
- Deliver outstanding client service through timely response and proactive solutions.
- A BS degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or other physical science with 5+ years of experience is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state environmental regulations a plus. Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills are a must.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies