Are you passionate about customer service and want to enhance your skillset within a call center environment? If so, please read on!
LaSalle Network has partnered with a service-oriented organization that is seeking part-time and full-time Remote Customer Service Representatives to join its team ASAP.
Remote Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers in a fast-paced, results-oriented fashion
- Handle high volume of inbound calls, emails and chats in order to assist customers
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team, as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Remote Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum six months of call center experience
- Must have own laptop or computer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to navigate through multiple systems
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Can work anywhere from 13-40 hours a week
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a customer service role with an established company that continues to grow. If you are interested in this Remote Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: seasonal , customer service , customer , customer support , customer assistance, remote, work from home
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.