$17.00 to $22.00 hourly
Robert Half Marketing & Creative is seeking Jr. Account Coordinators to work on an ongoing contract basis in the Greater Princeton New Jersey Area. Account Coordinators should have experience in Marketing & Advertising and knowledge of the Print & Digital Marketing process. Internship experience or 1 to 3 years of working experience in a client facing or project management role is preferred. Candidates must come from a marketing background, and have a degree in Marketing or similar area such as Business, Communications, or Advertising. Working knowledge of email marketing platforms such as constant contact or mail chimp is required for this Account Coordinator position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of clients marketing and promotional programs by working with designated client contacts as well as the necessary internal personnel.
• Develop, interpret and confirm customer specifications for designated programs/projects.
• Provide regular account communications related to program/project status and deliverables.
• Provide appropriate escalation and alerts impacting client deliverables.
• Insure appropriate document retention and quality control levels are maintained throughout the program/project lifecycle.
• Development of client specific documentation.
- 1 to 3 years experience as a Marketing Assistant, Project Coordinator, or Account Coordinator (internship experience okay)
- Client facing experience
- Knowledge of Print & Digital Marketing
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of print or publication process a plus
- Knowledge of direct marketing industry.
- Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical marketing industry is a plus
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and problem solving with an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Interested Account Coordinators should apply directly to this posting and or reach out to Lead Recruiter Annie Menoher via LinkedIn and DM your resume directly for priority consideration.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Planner
for more information.
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Health Care