I&E ELECTRICIAN OKLAHOMA AREA
Nesco Resource is working with a very stable oil and gas company in the OKC area. They are hiring an EXPERIENCED INDUSTRIAL I & E ELECTRICIAN. You will be provided a truck, full benefits package, vacation and holiday pay. Please reach me at Phone number blocked - click to apply. $28 Hourly plus overtime.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
I & E Electrician- Lindsey/Blanchard, OK area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate and support with field I & E teams; includes both company and contract work groups
- Assist I & E Lead in coordinating I & E maintenance activities for pipeline facilities repair, installation and modifications.
- Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related I & E activities for pipeline and facilities.
- Assist in design and planning of all new customer connections and optimization of both new and existing L.A.C.T., field data, storage and terminal facilities where automation or electronic management is required.
- Ensure installations adhere to corporate policies, procedures, applicable codes and regulations.
- Manage technical projects at the field level and coordinate material and resources
- Provide detailed material & labor project estimates.
- Perform scheduled integrity testing of various critical safety and protective devices per D.O.T FCR 195.
- Position requires manual dexterity and visual acuity, ability to lift 50 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Self motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Perform installation, problem diagnosis, fault analysis and repair of computerized control systems relative to the following:
o Metering (volumetric and mass measurement) and control devices.
o Control systems (PLC, Relay Logic, etc.).
o Read and draw basic electrical schematics.
o Component level repairs to electronics circuits.
o Motor operated valves.
o Motor Control Centers
o Medium Voltage Switch Gear and Power Handling Equipment
Required Qualifications (in order of priority):
- Other duties and projects assigned as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years experience with oil field and/or pipeline and terminal automation systems; SCADA experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment.
- Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations.
- Sound knowledge of API, NEC, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects.
- Ability to follow and apply new technological developments in the pipeline industry.
- Ability to supervise and/or repair mechanical problems on pipeline equipment.
- Ability to lead Root Cause Failure Analysis, implement preventative/predictive maintenance and to participate in RCM analysis.
- Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Navigator)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and CMMS Systems).
- High School diploma or G.E.D., Vocational Training desirable, with a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work effectively with other teams/departments.
- Strong personal commitment to safety
- Work truck
- Cell phone
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Product Quality Assurance
Support Testing Activity