To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tukwila, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Training Representative- Part-time Flex Division
Premium Retail Services • Tukwila, WA
Posted 23 days ago
Sales and Training Representative
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products
- Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image
- Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings
- Increasing client’s sales and brand awareness by conducting great training sessions and customer engagement promotions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED and/or six months of Consumer electronics Sales and Training experience
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups
- Representatives must be willing to drive throughout the market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation to do so
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds
- Must have daily access to the internet, a computer, and a printer
- Background check and drug test will be required
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.