At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Information Security Identity and Access Management specialist with demonstrated competence and visionary leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Provides expertise in analyzing identity and access management (IAM) risks across all U.S. Bank business lines and developing plans to address root cause. Documents security policies and procedures. Provides implementation support for risk assessment and data security procedures and products. Evaluates new and proposed security systems and technologies. Success in this role will require building strong relationships and collaboration across IAM teams, the business lines, issue sources, and risk oversight groups.
**Risk/Issue Analysis and Resolution:**
• Executing operational **risk assessments and analysis.** And developing recommendations.
• **Manage the issue resolution through the issue lifecycle, develop key resolution milestones, troubleshoot and escalate roadblocks, provide regular issue status updates, management reporting, due date extensions, issue validation and Closure per Management Assertion.**
• Ability to function independently with little supervision; accountable for end results
• Strong control orientation, analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving
• Assists, and at times, may lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and IAM problem solving
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of applicable experience
• Effective & excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong documentation skills
• Ability to create and communicate control and process recommendations
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
• Thorough understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and regulatory trends
• Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
Extensive experience in:
- **Technical writing/documentation**
- **IT standards, procedures, policy**
Subject matter expert in:
-Information security technologies
-Information security management
-Information security architecture
-Information security audits
-Information security administration
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Information Security Specialist - Remote or Hybrid Minneapolis, MN
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
**EEO is the Law**
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Information Security Specialist - Remote or Hybrid Minneapolis, MN
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $95,540.00 - $112,400.00 - $123,640.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Attention To Detail
- Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Critical Thinking