Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent
About the Position
Our client is a trade/vocational school with programs in healthcare, trades (technician), and business. They believe that every student should have the opportunity to have a better future, and they will work with their students to make that happen. They are looking for team members who are committed to helping students reach their goals, even when challenges arise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizing multiple computer systems (like Salesforce and Five9) while assisting students or prospective students.
- Viewing schedules and time reporting systems while assisting students or prospective students.
- Answer questions and provide insight to students or prospects who have sent in requests.
- Use a script to prescreen prospects for minimum qualifications before warm transferring the prospective student to the next step of speaking to an admissions advisor where their skills and interests will be accessed.
- Keep accurate student and prospect records by correctly dispositioning all student inquiries.
- Make a dynamic impression, spark interest, and demonstrate the value of speaking with the admissions department.
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly pay.
- Day 1 benefits.
- Monthly office breakfast and lunch!
- Incentives for reaching goals.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Team building activities and events.
- A fun environment!
- Previous call center experience a plus!
- Customer service experience.
- Experience using multiple computer systems or programs (i.e Microsoft Office, Salesforce or Five9, power dialer).
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must satisfy background requirements.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please APPLY NOW for consideration!
Speak to a Recruiter Right Now!
Want to fast-track your start date? Click here to connect with a recruiter and get placed on this assignment!
Download Our OpEn App
Now you can skip the recruiting office with our Opportunity Engine App! Download our OpEn app to apply and onboard right through your phone! Apply today and start as soon as tomorrow.
Download now: 1562323049 | [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inbound/Outbound Call Center Agent
About Integrity Staffing
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Customer Service
- Call Centers