Desktop Support Technician
Location: Londonderry, NH (03053)
Job ID: #61998
Provide technical support, training, and incident resolution to the user community to ensure optimum job efficiency and productivity. Continuously and consistently provide excellent customer service in an accurate, effective and timely manner to create a pleasant end user experience.
•Prioritize, maintain and resolve helpdesk requests while meeting Service level Agreements.
•Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
•Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
•Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
•Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
• Requires fully proficient job knowledge/skills.
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
• 2+ years of experience in a Helpdesk environment is required, with Linux experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and well organized.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational are required.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and established response times is essential.
• Ability to establish & maintain a good working relationship w/other professionals to provide support & resolve issues is a must.
• Must be able to remain flexible with changes in priorities for various task and project assignments.
• Microsoft certifications desired
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
- Stress Management
- Self Motivation
- Attention To Detail
- Verbal Communication