To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53703
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Financial Analyst in Madison, Wisconsin (WI). Summary: The client is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on company's profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. The Analyst will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. The Financial Analyst will work under the direction of the Director of Finance/CFO and will assist the Director of Finance/CFO with consolidating and analyzing financial data, considering company's goals and financial standing. They will provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. The Financial Analyst will assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks. Responsibilities:
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis