This position will be responsible for performing BSA/AML and general compliance duties assisting the BSA/AML Compliance Officer with compliance related tasks as defined by the company and the various state and federal regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), the BSA Administrator, FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). This position is also responsible for working with those Comdata departments that have both direct and indirect impact over product and data security matters.Package
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
1. IRIS Administrator, writing, editing and maintaining the regulatory monitoring rule set
2. Analyze within IRIS any suspicious activity
3. Monitoring transactions in screening queues
4. Generate and review reports
5. Ensures compliance with industry rules, regulations, and trends
6. Assist in the development and implementation of policies and regulations for compliance with applicable states and federal laws and regulations
7. Draft regulatory filings and reports for approval
8. Partner with the business, clients, and third-party partners to identify risks and establish the appropriate mitigating IRIS rule-based controlsIdeal Candidate
1+ year of experience in an analytical role
Moderate to expert level in Excel
Financial Crimes Enforcement Networks
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls
Bank Secrecy Act
Anti Money Laundering