CareStaff Partners is seeking two (2) experienced Speech Language Pathologists for critical contract positions at a School District near Waldorf, MD.
Specialty: two (2) Speech Language Pathologists
Setting: Public School
Student Population: Elementary & Early Intervention
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 35 each
Contract Length: Remainder 19-20 School Year
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
As a School Speech Language Pathologist you will work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children. The Speech Language Pathologist will also be responsible for designing therapy and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech skills as well as reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals. Other job duties for a Speech Language Pathologist may include:
- Conduct screenings and diagnostic evaluations.
- Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom basis to students
- Collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate students' academic, communication, and social skills in an educational environment.
- Serve on program planning and teacher assistance teams.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Provide counseling and education to families.
- Serve as consultants to other educators and related professionals.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses
Speech Language Pathology