To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elmsford, NY 10523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Supply Chain Manufacturing
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Elmsford, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location : Elmsford NY
Supply Chain Manufacturing Supervisor: 3rd Shift.
Job Location : Elmsford
We have a tremendous opportunity to work within a high-speed automated facility and learn the business from the Number One Beverage provider in the world! Looking for someone who is searching to grow their skillset and can demonstrate stretch. This will be a springboard to move up quickly in the company- great opportunity to gain experience and further your career.
Provides leadership for Manufacturing hourly associates. Supervises hourly team leads associates in all aspects of manufacturing with a focus on production.
- Execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local TPM objectives including the implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Lead team to maximize productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support operation to help reduce overall costs.
- Strong emphasis on Continuous Improvement philosophies and utilizing this thought process in all aspects of work.
- Focus on KPI’s and business metrics to enable the business to make fact based decisions as well as objectively enabling successful achievements of goals.
- Encourages sharing of best practices within the team; breaks down barriers to teamwork; resolves conflict effectively.
- Proactive in providing feedback opportunities for team members and requesting feedback on his/her leadership
- Holds self and others accountable, appreciates others' needs and perspectives and commits to ensuring an inclusive environment
- Builds buy-in from the team through productive, appropriately targeted and timely messages
- Demonstrates the ability to translate difficult messages into everyday language; listens to reactions of audience to ensure message is received
- Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
- Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
- Embraces - and effectively coaches others on - the importance of change and understands the positive role it plays in achieving our business goals
- Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Respond to company needs with expert quality and timeliness that contribute to successful outcomes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or engineering preferred
- At least 1 year in supervisory roles of people & processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams showing improvement in plant KPIs.
- Working knowledge of the principles of manufacturing management.
- Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system
- Lean, Six Sigma, 5S
- Working knowledge of food safety
- Self-Guided Work Force
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Management
- Leader of leaders
- Knowledge of PLCs, Ammonia Refrigeration and PMs on manufacturing equipment
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Operational Excellence
- Lean manufacturing concepts
Please note this is an off shift role.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.