Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in the Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that's great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL's 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world. What You'll Do
As the International Freight Specialist, you will execute Dyno Nobel's export and import shipments.You will be responsible for order entry, preparation of shipping documents, arranging logistics to foreign destination, and regulatory compliance to all applicable governing regulations related to entire export and import processes. Other duties will include:
What We're Looking For:
- Ensure compliance with applicable governing regulations related to transportation, licensing and product assignment to foreign destinations
- Responsibility for safe, secure, shipment, and on time delivery of various materials, including explosive materials to foreign subsidiaries and international customers
- Compliance to US Customs regulations for imports to Dyno Nobel.
- Preparation of documentation for execution of international shipments
- Ensure adherence to company Security policies, and governing mandated security training and awareness regulations
What We Offer:
- Associates Degree in related area preferred, or equivalent experience, skills or training.
- 3 years of work experience in export including billing, invoicing, export declarations, export documentation and export compliance.
- Previous experience ITAR and EAR helpful
- Previous ERP experience, SAP strongly preferred.
- Qualify to file Electronic Export Information (EEI) for AES export declarations.
- Solid understanding of and ability to apply governing regulations related to storage and shipment of explosives and specific hazardous materials - BATFE, DOT, IATA, IMDG.
- Must be certified under 49CFR, IATA, IMDG within 3 months of hire, and recertified periodically as required by regulations.
- Must be willing to undergo and pass an ATF background check as required to be a possessor of explosives.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Business products
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
- 3 weeks vacation 12 paid holidays a couple of PTO days
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone Everywhere
Value People - Respect, Recognize & Reward
Think Customer. Everyone. Every day
Treat the Business as our Own
Care for the Community & our Environment
Challenge & Improve the Status Quo
Deliver on our Promises
Women and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Accounts Receivable
- Computer Literacy
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Positive Attitude