To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78708
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Bilingual
IntiGrow • Austin, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: 2901 Montopolis Dr., Austin, TX 78741
Duration: 02 - 03 Month
- Seeking high level Administrative Assistant - Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to commit to short duration providing coverage
- Under the direction of the SEHWC Program Director, provides informal counseling, education, and social support to clients
- Assists clients with utilizing available resources
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Read and understand Spanish on documents and forms
- Maintains accurate client records by documenting all contacts, services provided, and outcomes when collecting, performing, and reporting results of pregnancy tests and in order to track all clients and services for future reference
- Makes follow-up phone calls to clients and agencies. Runs and submits reports to supervisor in a timely manner
- Efficiently shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information
- Correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order including procedures, orders or logical operations
- Assist with the Summer Lunch Program by serving food, participating in children's' activities and checking in.
- Use deductive reasoning to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers and decide if an answer makes sense
- Pay attention to details
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including community representatives and other staff.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills with effective follow through
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point and use of internet
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and data base systems, and other office procedures and terminology
- See details of objects at a close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists
- At least 1 year of administrative/clerical and customer service experience required. Must be recent!
- H.S. minimum required
- Must be able to start as soon as possible. Must be bilingual English/Spanish