Assistant Program Analyst Non-Profit
About the Agency:
• Exciting opportunity with a leading non-profit in the area that services the needs of low-income populations.
• The agency assists approximately 20,000 local families in the areas of housing, health care, education and employment assistance.
• Some agency programs are nationally recognized as a model for future development.
• Teamwork, compassion, and a sense of adding extreme value to its clients are some of the feelings employees experience while working at this agency.
• Successful applicant will have the ability to come in on the ground floor of an exciting new program and develop their role.
Overview of the Assistant Program Analyst Role:
• Successful candidate must have the ambition and drive to become an instrumental part of the success of the program.
• Responsible for creating the billing process to allow for reimbursement from service providers under contract.
• Work with partnering agencies in developing solutions to facilitate reimbursement guidelines.
• Interact with partnering agencies to ensure appropriate documentation and financial reports are obtained and submitted properly.
• Analyze results of service provided to identify areas of improvement.
Qualifications for the Assistant Program Analyst Analyst Role:
• Bachelors degree in Healthcare Management or Accounting
• Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvements based on trends and results of operation
• Strong ability to work with multiple groups of people to develop solutions
• Motivated, ambitious and energetic