You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client, a leading medical devices company is looking for a Procurement Analyst. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Miami, FL.
This position is "on-site".
- Experienced with ERP system Oracle or ASAP
- Experienced with high volume manufacturing product.
- Experienced with tactical day to day buying, such as purchase orders placement, expediting with suppliers, mitigation of supply shortages.
- This position reports to the Procurement Manager.
- This position will work with the strategic procurement team related to all commodities to support the team as follows.
- The incumbent will be expected to follow standard practices and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- This role will resolve invoicing and accounting issues as they arise, working directly with Buyers and Accounts Payable.
- Notifies suppliers of change order revisions and deviations to ensure they are producing to the most up to date drawings and certificates and document receipt by the supplier.
- This person will request documentation from suppliers in accordance with our supplier approval process including conflict minerals, new supplier forms, business continuity plans, and other information as needed.
- This person will also ensure that the supplier documentation collected is saved in the proper locations per outlined work instructions.
- The person selected will also work directly with select vendors ensuring their items are available for production and customers.
- Will also ensure approved supplier part database is maintain in Oracle based on first article approvals.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to . Thank You.- provided by Dice
- Accounts Payable
- Commodity Market
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Medical Material
- Oracle Applications
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ged33k6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.