THE NEWEST AND MOST EXCITING FINE DINING EXPERIENCE IN LOUISVILLE, KY.
Matt Winn attended every single Kentucky Derby for 75 years. His first was the first.
Over those 75 years he served as a pioneer and innovator of horse racing at the iconic Churchill Downs Racetrack, changing the landscape of the Kentucky Derby forever.
Now, we invite you to Matt Winn's Steakhouse to take part in this bygone era, from the grand traditions to the infallible fashion, all while celebrating what's to come. Guests enjoy Indulgent, gorgeous prime steak with tableside service, and some of the world’s finest wines and whiskeys while overlooking the historic Churchill Downs Racetrack.
Be part of the Levy Team at Matt Winn Steakhouse when the season reopens.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
To consistently Win One Customer At A Time through teamwork and living “The Levy Difference.”
NOW HIRING Barback
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Completes steps of service to ensure utmost guest satisfaction
- Understands and can describe menu offerings, packaging/presentation and pricing
- Responds to guest needs and requests
- Performs important guest service functions including among other things: empty plates and glassware, wiping down bar and setting up for dining at bar
- Always exceeds guest expectations
- Adheres to location appearance guidelines
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests
- Maintains service areas
- Adheres to Levy Restaurants Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Communicates guest issues to management
- Follows responsible alcohol service policies
- Follows cash handling and tip reporting guidelines
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
- Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
- Helps fellow team members whenever necessary
- Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
- Lifts and transports up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain service area
- Walks and stands during entire shift
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, guests and teammates by speaking and comprehending English
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol and possess any required certifications to do so
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, 'If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life.'
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Packaging And Labeling