SAP SuccessFactors Consultant Reporting and Analytics - Multiple Locations
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues?
Our Human Capital as a Service practice has been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our team works on the cutting-edge, building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to our clients. Our practice brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients.
We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible. If this describes you, consider an opportunity with our Human Capital as a Service team!
About SAP/SuccessFactors Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quicker, learn more rapidly while embrace a dynamic workforce.
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
Work you'll do
As a Success Factors Consultant Reporting and Analytics, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR functions today by:
* Advising clients on reporting verses analytics and how to move through their journey.
* Assisting clients in designing and building operational and advanced reports and dashboards.
* Assist in reporting and analytics workstreams for clients across industries.
* Assist in reporting rationalization efforts to create a report catalog, data definitions, and administrator dashboards.
* Assist in reporting optimization projects to help clients realize the full potential of SAP and SuccessFactors reporting and analytics solutions.
* Maintaining and advancing your knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud product capabilities, limitations, and roadmap.
* Demonstrating your ability to develop complex calculated fields and troubleshoot report and performance issues.
* Understanding and troubleshooting security issues.
* Interacting with client subject matter experts to ensure optimal use and return on investment.
* Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
* Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
* Bachelor's degree - preferably in Human Resources, Human Resources Information Management or other Human Resources related degrees
* 2+ years of experience working in SAP HCM Reporting and Analytics.
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
* Ability to travel 5-30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients.
* SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics Certification
* SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics & Planning Functional Consultant Certification
* SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant Certification
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page at:[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MCaaS SAP SuccessFactors Reporting & Analytics Consultant - Human Capital as a Service
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 111330
- Business Performance Management
- Data Analysis
- Human Resources