To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Tulare, CA 93274
- Phone: 559-625-5722
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Tulare, CA
Posted 1 month ago
* Create standard and prototype cables, and hardware assemblies
* Demonstrate good knowledge in the use of crimping, soldering irons, fastening hardware, digital multi-meters, cables manufacturing tools, and general power tools
* Work from schematics, diagrams, assembly drawings, assembly photos, written and verbal descriptions, and layouts or defined plans and apply prototyping to manufacture parts
* Support our customer base with troubleshooting and repairing of hardware and equipment
* Assist in the operational testing on existing and prototype equipment and hardware
* Track and record test results in an organized coherent manner using spreadsheets etc.
* Uphold and improve the existing RMA process
* Maintain a high standard of organization, documentation, and safety in all work areas
* Demonstrate accountability and ownership of problems by using clear communication and follow through
* Effectively interact with peers, clients, vendors, and management in a professional and courteous manner
* Train peers and customers as needed on equipment and use thereof
* Gather facts and compile data for the RMA process to accurately track common problems to resolve
* Write and maintain SOP's for position being performed to accurately reflect duties
* Work cohesively as a team with all personnel
*Other duties as assigned.
* Experience with MS Office
* Experience with PC COM tools and CAD Software a plus
* Possess understanding of wiring diagrams, schematics, and basic understanding of electricity
* Experience with hand and power tools and possess soldering skills
* Must possess troubleshooting skills, be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and have excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of computer network topology, protocols, and security is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
The knowledge required include but are not limited to: computers and electronics, mechanical, public safety and security, the English language, engineering and technology, mathematics, design, and production and processing. Skills that are required include but are not limited to: operation monitoring, quality control analysis, troubleshooting, active listening, complex problem solving, critical thinking, equipment maintenance, repairing, equipment selection, and judgment and decision making. Abilities that are required include but are not limited to: problem sensitivity, near vision, visual color discrimination, oral comprehension, inductive reasoning, deductive reasoning, category flexibility, and flexibility of closure.
There are no supervisory responsibilities required for this position.
Education and experience required for this position is a two year degree from an accredited college or technology institute in the electronics field, and one to three years in a similar environment and/or technology; or the equivalent education and/or experience.
Technology certification and experience as a technical installer are a plus.
The work environment for this position is a typical office-environment with temperatures ranging from 68 to 78 degrees when in Equipment department, temperatures will range from 50 to 100 degrees in warehouse location. The office and warehouse environments are indoors, protected from weather where no high level sound occurs.