Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Electrician in Angola, Indiana. This is a direct-hire position and the pay range is $21-$22 per hour, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting equipment with electrical skill-sets
- Provide electrical installation and maintenance of existing and new electrical systems
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Perform preventive mechanical and electrical maintenance following electrical code, manuals, schematics, blueprints
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical systems including wiring, motors, electrical circuits
- Experience with resistors, capacitors, and transistors
- At least 3 years of recent industrial electrical experience to include PLC's, 480V three phase wiring and electric controls
- Associates Degree or Trade School Certification in Electronics preferred
- Troubleshooting using schematics and ladder diagrams
- Strong experience with die cutters, web and sheet-fed presses, folders, conveyor systems and bindery equipment
- Use of hand tools, power tools and measuring/testing equipment
- Experience following preventive maintenance plans
- Ability to work overtime as needed
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Programmable Logic Controllers