$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Our client, a well-establish Family Office/Investment Firm, is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This is a rare opportunity to join a top firm, specializing in estate planning, trusts and high net worth individuals!
- Post general ledger journal entries for entity operations including capital transfers, equity investments, distributions and operations expenses
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements for investment entities
- Assist and perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing process – mostly preparing j/e including regular, accrual, re-class, reversal and adjustments
- Monthly cash/bank reconciliations
- Tax preparation and research
- Prepare basis calculations for all individual, partnership, trust and corporate entity investments
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting or contact Matthew Strube at Robert Half for more information.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting, corporate accounting, or fund accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate a big plus
- Team player attitude
- Strong proficiencies in MS Excel
- Experience or strong interest in the investments space
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Staff Accountant.