Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
The Campus Director provides the vision, leadership and direction of the campus. This role involves the management and oversight of campus operations, education, admissions, financial aid, career services, and maintenance of facilities.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Interact with students and staff to maximize employee effectiveness, resulting in growth in student enrollment, completion, and placement rates.
- Ensure that programs and staff add value to the student experience and has programs that are improving the student's return on investment;
- Maintain communication and operational effectiveness between campus and corporate office, community, peers, business networks and accrediting bodies;
- The position has full campus profit and loss, budget preparation/management and regulatory compliance accountability.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years management experience in proprietary education with increasing responsibilities; Master's degree desirable;
- Must have demonstrable management and organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of regulatory procedures and compliance;
- Successful track record of energetic leadership, accomplishments and vision;
- Budget preparation experience;
- Strong team building and motivational skills;
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to succinctly and clearly communicate with all levels, both verbally and in writing.
Other Qualifications: Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule; Passionate belief in the value of our Education Programs.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.