To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maryland Heights, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Maryland Heights, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking to employ a Blockchain Engineer in St. Louis, MO
If interested, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blockchain Engineer – Job Description
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain a highly-scalable multi-party blockchain application
- Work with internal and external business teams to translate use-case into development of working blockchain application, and Integrations with back-end systems
- Work with Security/ISO team to make sure project adheres to enterprise-wide standards of data security, code/asset sharing etc.
- Writing quality readable code that is unit-tested, design and develop APIs
- Architect and stand-up blockchain nodes and automate the blockchain node deployment in Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Review code and make sure no sensitive information is being shared with other parties and permissioned data only editable in blockchain state
- Build docker images (docker-compose)
- Collaborate extensively with peers to solve tough problems with relatively new technologies
- Use cryptography properly to ensure security while maintaining scalability
- Being active on pull requests and product/design reviews
- Work to ensure smooth deployments and monitoring
- Attend daily stand-ups and all ceremonies in a SCRUM agile environment
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to business use cases
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on experience with Blockchain technologies/Smart Contracts programming (Hyperledger or Ethereum is preferable) OR rust programming language experience
- Prior experience working in an agile software development environment
- Working experience with docker and related tools (images, containers, docker-compose)
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Google Cloud is preferable
Candidate will be working within the Finance space, contract estimated at 18 months.
What is Block Chain - Blockchain is a distributed, decentralized, public ledger. “Blocks” on the blockchain are made up of digital pieces of information. They store transactional information on the blocks like who, when, where, how much ($$). Blockchain, as its name suggests, consists of multiple blocks of digital data strung together. All transactions are verified. We at our client, are using this technology across some of our businesses today and it has potential to grow into other areas.
• AWS Experience
• Block Chain
• Working prior experience with Block Chain - 6 months
• Programming in RUST
• Strong developer having built application in AWS with platform experience with Block Chain •
• All new development
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in an Agile team environment
‘Highest level of education’
• Bachelor's or work experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178