To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Liaison for Home Health Care - Full Time
Interim HealthCare of Cincinnati • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interim Healthcare of Cincinnati is seeking a Nurse to fill our Community Liaison position. The Community Liaison works with patients, patients’ families, hospitals/facilities, and health plan staff to facilitate a safe and effective transition to home care.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support patients and families, as well as the hospitals/skilled facility discharge planners or case managers, to achieve on-time, effective transitions to home care to prevent hospital re-admissions and unnecessary emergent care.
- Bring in 5-10 qualified referrals per week for the 1st year of employment. Consistent growth expected thereafter.
- Assess patient and family caregiver’s homecare needs and coordinate home health care services.
- Travel to follow all hospitalized clients and coordinate home care transitions.
- Assist in problem solving strategies with patient/family and hospital/facility to facilitate safe care of the patient at home.
- Obtain necessary medical information regarding the patient’s health status, current medications and goals of home care intervention from case manager or designated inpatient staff.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Coverage
Interim Health Care, The Nation's Leader in Home Care.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Ohio LPN License OR 3 years of relevant home care/health care marketing/liaison experience
- 2 years working experience in health care setting
- Health care marketing or sales experience, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation – frequent travel required
- Ability to relate to a variety of customers, physicians, social workers, case workers, etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills