To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgeland, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Ridgeland, MS
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UI / UX Engineer
# of openings:
You will be a part of a team of experienced IT professionals tasked with creating applications and products to support the Long Term Care Facilities. Leveraging an Agile development methodology that provides the ability to react to ever changing Regulatory and Market requirements we develop using a technology stack consisting of:
• Responsive UI design
• User Interface Mocking
• User Experience Design
• Agile development techniques and Scrum development processes
• Work with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Analysts to implement market requirements and functional specifications
• Design interfaces / mocks to be presented to customers for feedback
• Support engineers in best practices for UI/UX design
• Ensure that the modified and/or newly created application components interact appropriately
• Analyze and design enhancements and fixes to application code
• Design and code user interfaces in accordance with functional and technical programming standards
• Complete all appropriate documentation required to maintain the application
• Create a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team's overall effectiveness
• Identify and communicate potential risks and roadblocks
• Follow change control procedures
• At least 4+ years of experience with development of web-based software
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Knowledge and experience with web-based development
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
• Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
• Application development experience with healthcare based applications.
• Experience with developing enterprise level web-based application
• Experience with modern techniques such as Responsive web design
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience using agile development techniques and scrum development processes.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.