At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way
and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience OR
- Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment
Knowledge and skills:
- Possess the skills necessary to create and lead a culture of commitment to the values vital to organizational development and growth
- Proven ability to deliver productivity to plan
- Willing to resolve problems
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse groups, incorporate the input of others to improve our processes, and align with internal customers
- Committed to developing and empowering others; to accomplish goals through the skills of persuasion, influence and negotiation
- Must have excellent communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to interface and exchange information with all levels within the company's workforce
- A team player that works with management and technicians to strive for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of bills of materials and other planning activities
- Supervisory/leadership background
- Demonstrated proficiency of manufacturing systems and requirements
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift 25 lbs.
Other: Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.