To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Charleston, SC
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Support Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • North Charleston, SC
Posted 9 days ago
ECS is seeking a Program Support Analyst to work in our North Charleston, SC office.
Candidate will correspond with the Defense Health Agency, Military Health Systems Application Program Offices, Chief Information Officers at Military Treatment Facilities and the Network Security Operations Center Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) teams to ensure timely documentation & compliance reporting necessary for the accomplishment of the CSSP's mission.
- Position requires a technical foundation - the high-level ability to understand basic computer processes and networks (not hands on keyboard level knowledge)
- Tracks, understands and aggregates Computer Network Defense tool compliance, reporting it both verbally and in writing
- Process and track system access requests and various accounts
- Provide updates to senior leadership on the status of current activities and upcoming actions
- Manage project schedules and complex tasks, ensuring timely completion of actions weekly
- Update PM software with project status, understand durations of activities
- Ability to prioritize several timely deliverables on a weekly basis
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- IAM I designation, Security + certification (required)
- Experience with meeting/briefing/working with Customer/Sponsor and providing exceptional customer service, with a strong sense of professionalism
- Multi-tasking skills (keep up with dozens of actions simultaneously)
- Experience with tracking, updating, reviewing and submission of documents
- Effective at running meetings, capturing minutes
- Experience with overall project process and management improvement
- Communicate effective both written (active voice) and verbally
- Proactively find gaps/inefficiencies and solutions to remedy
- Manage time effectively, adjusting to new activities & tasks (flexibility)
- Work independently without constant supervision
- Be a good team-player
- Be confident, self-motivated, creative
- Basic knowledge of how a computer works
- Basic knowledge of how a network operates, hardware and protocols, ex. HTTP = 80
- Basic understand IP management and sub-netting
- Ability to navigate monitoring tools and interfaces, e.g., Splunk
- A curiosity and desire to learn about cybersecurity!
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.