A community bank is actively looking to bring on an SBA Lender! If you are a motivated professional with a drive to bring financial advantage to everyone that does business with you, we have a spot for you in our leadership team. Our goal is to bring the freedom and quality of life our customers and employees dream of to reality.
- 3+ years in the banking industry with experience in SBA
- Degree in finance or related business fields
- Knowledge with real estate lending and service
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations for bank compliance
- Experience in the management of people
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and lead programs
- Strong management and leadership skills to motivate and develop employees.
- Driving is an essential function, must have a valid license at all times.
- Be able to plan, evaluate, organize, and integrate
- Recruit, interview and select employees
- Perform performance reviews, training and development, promotion and salary increases, terminations, and disciplinary actions.
- Work with customers and representatives to evaluate and maintain relations
- Perform quarterly stewardship meetings
- Monitor and control service and parts expenditure to maintain profit at the highest percentage
- Provide periodic reports regarding the branch activities and progress
This is an awesome chance to be involved with a community focused organization that is growing their market presence. Individuals with a passion for agriculture and a community focus will find a great long term career with upward mobility with this organization.
Contact me today for a conversation, Banking Specialist Nash Wergin directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email me at for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.