To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV is seeking a detail oriented and organized Administrative Assistant to provide support to the news department, performing a variety of reception and administrative tasks.
- Efficiently work with the news staff and managers
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Greet guests
- Maintain scheduling and calendars
- Organize events
- Daily program reconciliation
- Various administrative duties
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Outlook and Mulit-line phone system
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to interact with management, employees, and station guests and visitors
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!