To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Cole DuBois
- Phone: 8136361091
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
Aerotek • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
****THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN YET, BUT IT WILL BE OPENING IN THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS****
Call Cole at (813)636-1091 to show your interest and be the first we reach out to when the position opens.
24 OPENINGS FOR A LARGE, WELL KNOWN BANK IN THE TAMPA AREA.
PAY WILL BE JUST OVER $15/HR.
Retail Customer Service group providing exceptional customer service to checking and savings accounts. As a Specialist, you will be responsible for…
- Taking inbound calls from customers verifying account information and identifying the customer's needs.
- Specialists will be well versed in products and services
- Answer customer's inquiries that may include balance, funds transfers, stop payments, fees, and claims.
- Specialist will take ownership to resolve customer complaints and drive customer satisfaction and the likelihood to recommend financial institute to others.
Seeking individuals with a passion for Customer Service with the following skills:
- Customer Focus
- Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
- Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Communication Skills
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
- Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Conduct research as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.