Job Title: Personal Financial Representative
Would you like to own a meaningful financial services practice under the Allstate brand?
Scale your existing practice with proven support, flexibility and access to new customers. We’re looking for professionals with a growing practice who would like to use the Allstate brand and resources to expand, in your community.
As an Allstate Financial Specialist, you’ll build your own financial services practice with support from Allstate. Your partnership with Allstate Agency owners will drive new business in your community and support your access to new revenue streams
Your Support Team.
We support our Financial Specialists across the nation with a variety of product offerings and continued education that helps them succeed. Financial specialists can share space with an Allstate agency owner and obtain leads from them.
We believe hard work should be rewarded. At Allstate, we offer unlimited earning potential that’s always connected to the growth of your business.
A typical agency office has one financial specialist who meets with customers face-to-face and a team of licensed professionals who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with customers and provide leads. Allstate provides support and expertise to help you build your business.
Are You a Fit?
We are looking for someone who possesses an unquenched entrepreneurial spirit and a strong track record of success. You’ll also need to have:
- At least 2 years of life insurance or financial services customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 (if applicable) licenses
- Blended mix of protection and asset accumulation sales
- Prior Experience as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Registered Representative or Investment Representative preferred
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with emphasis on business preferred
Subject to all terms and conditions outlined in the Allstate Personal Financial Representative (PFR) agreements. If selected to be an Allstate PFR, bring your financial experience and proven track record to Allstate. Allstate PFRs are not franchisees. Except in NY, they are independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate Insurance Company (“Allstate”) or its affiliates. In NY, they are Allstate employees. Securities offered through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. (877) 525-5727. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Note: Life and Health, and FINRA Series 6 & 63 (if applicable) licenses are required. To sell investment advisory services, Series 65 or 7 & 66 licenses would also be required. ©2018 Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL.
- Series 65 Uniform Registered Investment Adviser Law License (Ria)
- Registered Representative (Securities)
- Certified Financial Planner
- Life Insurance
- Series 6 Investment Company And Variable Contracts License (Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities