As a part of our growth Keystone Automotive is looking for a dedicated and passionate Delivery Driver. Knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry helpful. Must have six months driving with an excellent driving record. Responsible for operating a Company vehicle to deliver product to customers. Also required to manually load and unload the delivery truck, verify that all parts are loaded and unloaded, collect payments from customers, obtain signatures from receiving locations confirming accuracy of parts received, and deliver returned items back to the branch. Pull and stage orders from inventory, and put product away. If you like driving, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives a Company vehicle in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Physically loads Company truck at the branch and verifies the condition of the truck, the manifest and other paperwork associated with the deliveries to be made.
- Drives to the delivery destination, confirms order with customer, unloads and verifies product, obtains confirmation signature and payment from customer.
- Makes proper notations on the manifest and provides receipts on parts being returned from customers to the branch.
- Picks up buy out purchase orders from vendors on vendor "fill in" purchase orders and delivers parts back to the branch or customer.
- Collects accounts receivable, as necessary.
- Works in such a manner as to prevent shortages and damage to products.
- Complies with established Company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Drivers over 10,001 lbs
- Subject to DOT Procedures - driver logs, unexpired medical card, etc.
- Monday -- Friday daytime shift 7:30-4:00PM, no weekends!
- $15.00+ per hour starting pay rate for experienced candidates
- 2 weeks paid time off annually to start!
- 7 paid holidays per year*
- 401K with company matching contribution available immediately
- Medical Benefits by Blue Cross
- Free life and long term disability insurances
- Dental and Eyecare plans available
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous Employee discounts
- Uniform program
Education and Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. Minimum of six months driving experience. Warehouse experience would be helpful. Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record. Driving history must meet and maintain qualification for Corporate safety program. Minimum 21 years of age. In addition to the above, drivers over 10,001 lbs must maintain a DOT medical card.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry desired. Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with the Company's delivery methods, techniques and procedures. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: This position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and ascending/descending stairs. Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while driving. It also requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
Attention To Detail
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 9804
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.