To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Control Analyst
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for monitoring, addressing and improving inventory at plant warehouse through implementing effective procedures to reduce & maintain aged inventory. The Inventory Control Analyst provides analysis and corrective actions for accuracy and waste and to assist both internal and external customers with the same.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Maintain a cycle count program, including analyzing and reporting results and leading CI efforts of cross-functional teams
- Provide customers with the requested reports and reconciliation’s for their materials and report production transactions in their online systems
- Audit and correct production reporting and any inventory adjustments
- Coordinate any requested physical inventories
- Analyze and report on slow and obsolete materials, leading efforts to address clean up and prevention
- Track and report metrics relating to inventory, provide analysis and assist with CI efforts
- Maintain accurate inventory records of specific tank materials for perpetual and government records
- Manage the production and usage records at third party locations
- Manage inventory records and billings for materials stored at third party warehouses
- Assist other functional areas with transactional training and trouble shooting in JDE and DS
- Troubleshoot inventory balancing problems. Assist with physical inventories
- Communicate inventory issues to applicable plant controllers to ensure proper reserves
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 5 years experience of inventory control in a manufacturing environment required. Bachelors degree preferred. Willing to train recent graduate with a Bachelors Degree (GPA 3.0 or better) and 0-1 year of work experience
- Industry experience preferably includes manufacturing.
- PC/mainframe experience, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable and willing to work with limited direct supervision
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred, but not required
We offer a motivated team atmosphere where you will be encouraged to grow, learn and develop, a very competitive wage and excellent benefits package - offering eligibility for benefits within 3 months of successful performance in this position! All inquiries are completely confidential.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer