About Us: Havel is a division of Shambaugh & Son and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Havel provides single source solutions that meet a wide range of facility design, installation, operation and maintenance requirements. For more than 50 years, we have learned to anticipate operational needs, identify new technology trends, and provide construction services for the mechanical (PHVAC) electrical, building automation systems and energy services industries.
Job Title: Service Operations Manager – Fort Wayne, IN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage service business including staffing and systems
- Supervise operations for all service projects
- Provide customer service and assist with customer concerns or issues
- Generate proposals for service repairs, when needed
- Organize and implement HVACR Support and Training
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years experience with HVACR systems.
- Proficient with HVACR troubleshooting and repairs.
- OSHA Safety Awareness
- Strong customer and communication skills
- Must work in a team environment
Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply to learn \u0022What we do and How we do it.\u0022
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Supply Chain Management