ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary responsibility is to sign dealerships up for company products and services
• Identify specific dealerships and understand the primary objectives of the company
• Timely follow up on new leads and referrals
• Prepare, present, and schedule dealership and auction visits
• Identify and solve clients’ concerns
• Develop and maintain sale materials and current financial product knowledge
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the dealership community
• Provide on the job training to dealerships
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events for dealers.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
• Focus and ability to maintain independent relationship with dealerships
• Ability to persuade and gain confidence of dealers Westlake pursues
• Ability to create and edit written materials including presentations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. Three to five years of sales or marketing experience preferred.
• A professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public is required.
• This position requires significant local travel to current and potential dealers
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Automotive: finance and sales experience
• College Degree preferred
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
Computer skills are a must. MS Office (Excel and word).