To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX
- TreeHouse Foods
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Utility (Machine Operator) - All Shifts
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Carrollton, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
POSITON: PRODUCTION UTILITY (MACHINE OPERATOR)
SUMMARY: Responsible for filling any vacant position on the production line.
Provide coverage for the operators up to and including: Mixer, Mixer Helper, Ingredient Scaler, Line Operator, Capper Operator, Seamer Operator, Brenton Operator, Machine Operator and all production family jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filling vacancies due to vacation or absence of other employees.
- Primary focus will be providing coverage for the operators on the production line.
- Filling in when additional help is needed on any job.
- Individual must be capable of efficiently performing all jobs on the production line (refer to appropriate job description for duties and responsibilities).
- Employees must adhere to all company policies, plant rules and safety regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices to prevent product contamination.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA and all other regulatory agencies.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Working overtime maybe required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent experience in order to possess the following:
- Ability to read, writes and speak English
- Ability to read and understand production schedules and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Physical ability to occasionally lift pallets weighing (50) pounds. Must be physically able to walk and stand long hours during shift hours.
Mandatory Overtime may be required, 12 hour shifts, up to 7 days a week
THS is an EOE