We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
North West Wisconsin CTC, located in Eau Claire, WI, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our leadership team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a RN Nursing Supervisor:
The RN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for directing care for patients, facilitating work flows, serving as a resource for staff, and providing team leadership in an outpatient addiction recovery environment. The RN Nursing Supervisor maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures.
We have 8 hours, daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Monday through Friday, 4:30 am-1:00pm, Saturdays 4:30 am-8:30 am and occasional Sundays 8:00 am - 9:00 am.
Your Responsibilities as a RN Nursing Supervisor:
- Responsible for ensuring that the Medication Room of the clinic is in full compliance with state and federal regulations, CARF standards, and clinic and corporate policies and procedures;
- Supervises daily nursing operations for staff, makes staff assignments and creates schedules, updates schedules for providers and support staff when changes are made;
- Supervises and evaluates work activities of nursing, technical, clerical, service or maintenance staff for the work group and other clinic staff, as directed;
- Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in compliance with facility or clinic policies, federal and state laws and regulations at all times; will review medical records to ensure medical compliance;
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards, participates in program development, development or implementation of operating policy and procedure, and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, as requested;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of new staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as an RN Nursing Supervisor:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 2+ years related to nursing practice
- Minimum 1-year supervisory responsibility; prefer experience in behavioral health/addiction recovery environment (inpatient or outpatient)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Wisconsin.
Registered Nurse Certified