To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Washington, DC
Posted 13 days ago
This position is responsible for contributing to the profitability of Tenant Representation Brokerage Group based in Vienna VA. The Associate Brokerage, will identify and execute on new business opportunities and supporting the group’s leasing business initiatives.
- Work with senior brokers to continuously prospect and canvass new business opportunities.
- With the guidance and direction of senior brokers, participate in cold-calling program with brokerage teams. Participate in property tours.
- Participate in Brokerage team meetings and attend weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity and market information, and to contribute to and benefit from others’ market knowledge.
- Daily calls to update information, track details progress of tenant’s process, provide brokers with floorplans and other marketing materials for Team spaces that fit up with tenant requirements. Join a scoop group
- Tour coverage responsibility and develop familiarity with all current listings in order to provide tour support.
- Participate in client meetings. Assist team with materials required per client requests/meetings.
- Involved with initial draft proposals for existing building leads to review and edit and prepare proposal template for each building if one does not currently exist.
- Create and update property profiles, market information, lease comps, sale comps and competitive property surveys for new listings. Assist team with feeding information into tracking system for weekly and bi-weekly leasing reports as well as monitor quality of information.
- Develop comfort and familiarity with commercial real estate software and programs to run complex financial models.
- Liaise with marketing team on tasks, deliverables, and campaign materials for each property. Help with ensuring that the marketing team executes our request in an accurate and timely manner. Help with communication of expectations on requests and deliverables to clients.
- Work with senior Brokers to effectively market designated properties and distinguish projects from competition. Effectively utilize all internal support groups including Brokerage Assistants, Research Staff, Marketing and internal databases to support Brokerage Group’s leasing business.
- Submit all data required for prospect and target marketing reports, commission memos, etc.
- Identify and communicate to senior brokers any obstacles to individual performance and opportunities to improve overall performance of Brokerage Group.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Exposure to Commercial Real Estate
- Sales experience a plus and ability to maintain relevant license requirements.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Impeccable organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to focus on details while managing the big picture
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player.
- Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation skills and effective business-writing skills.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]