The Editor is tasked with producing clear, concise, customer-focused user assistance materials while supporting a portfolio of International Trade Finance materials, across multiple projects and products managed by the Digital Solutions for Business group.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in writing and editing user-facing support content, including in-application help, quick reference guides, user guides, etc., working with digital products, and designing and developing UI content. Candidate should also have experience with accessibility and writing accessible content.
Each project requires:
* A high level of attention to detail and critical thinking
* Developing content within stated standards
* Leading content deliverable review meetings/discussions
* Close collaboration with various teams from multiple areas of a large company (such as Product, CMS, and Producers)
* Managing to timelines and shifting priorities as needed to support scheduling & workload demands
Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop clear, concise, customer-focused content, including instructional/help content, user guides, quick reference guides in compliance with stated standards, content strategy, and within stated timelines
* Deliver content in required formats, working with internal customers to ensure deliverable support Business and Technology requirements
* Engage across functional teams to gather and clarify content and requirements
* Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables and inform editorial standards and considerations
* Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status
* Support peer reviews and provide feedback as needed
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.
Attention To Detail